- A great model knows where the main light is...and poses towards it unless told otherwise
- A great model has great facial expressions that are subtle and real
- A great model knows how to pose and does not make dramatic changes to her pose from shot to shot. Instead she makes small graceful modifications to her stance from one shot to the next.
- A great model is professional and does not flake... ever. She instead brings her A game to every shoot
- A great model can work with directions from the photographer.
- A great model knows to get a good night sleep before a photo shoot and does not wear skin tight clothing to a shoot where her skin will be exposed.
- A great model takes good care of her body, skin and hair
- A great model is willing to get out out of her comfort zone and not afraid to get wet, cold or dirty if the shoot requires it
- A great model is always improving and working on her art
- A great model is beautiful both inside and out.
Abigael is one the of the first models I ever shot and we have worked together several times through workshops. This shoot was however off the chain and Abigael as usual brought her A-game. Its really no wonder that she at the top of the modelling game. Check her photoset out.